A family of four

Monday, November 14, 2005

Big day for Uncle D!


Today Uncle D is presenting for the Chancellor's Leadership Team (a big deal!) It is from 9-10:30 a.m. this morning so hopefully it is going well. This meant that I got to drop the children off at daycare. We had to get out the winter coats and hats today (Teresa, thanks for providing the coats). CBW was very confused since there wasn't any snow.

CAW is feeling better (finally). He slept through the night and got up at 5 a.m. to eat (a total of 6 ounces-big improvement) and then went back to sleep for 2.5 hours. I'm sure he is exhausted just like we all are after the past four days. Hopefully he'll continue to improve and get some sleep at daycare today.

My plans of starting to Christmas shop this weekend didn't happen. Hopefully I can get going next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home