A family of four

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Court date

Hello
CAW is finally feeling better! He was laughing like crazy last night and was very hungry. We are thrilled. He slept almost 13 hours last night too.

Today I hope to have our final court date for the OWI with bodily injury case back from May of this year. Please send positive thoughts my way at 1:45 p.m. that this guy pleads guilty so this mess is finally behind us. If he doesn't it goes to trial which means I would have to testify, etc.

May 27 was certainly a life-changing day for me. Although I'm still dealing with the pain in my left arm the mental images when I'm driving/sleeping are even more disruptive. It truly has changed the way I view the world. Although I have never driven drunk I now constantly see situations where people are doing just that. Hopefully I can use this new found anxiety and channel it toward good change. I'll post tomorrow about what happens.

http://www.maddwisconsin.org/

FYI-Uncle D is ready for the big snow! He has the plow on and is hoping for at least 8 inches tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home