Birthday Weekend!



Well it was a busy three days. Very fun. Friday was spent in the cities shopping and getting my hair cut with Shelly. We met Teresa for dinner which was such fun. We talked about Shelly and her dating adventures the entire time.
On Saturday we celebrated at my folks. We spent two hours outside on the lake. CBW had lots of fun and Grandma Sal enjoyed her time alone with CAW.
On Sunday my Grandma turned 90 so we had a major celebration at the Senior Center. She seemed to have a great time seeing so many family and friends.
My reflection on '34'.....I feel ten years younger than I did at '33.' I'm still amazed that people still make a big deal of me and my birthday. I'm a lucky, lucky person!

1 Comments:
At 7:14 AM,
Sara Biren said…
Happy Birthday, jbird! I'm sorry to have missed the dinner on Friday night. Thanks for your call, though. It means a lot to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home