Weekend Update on Wednesday.


Life is still interesting..... On Friday, CBW got in her mind that she and Uncle D needed to make a 'Frosty the Snowman' out of play dough. We didn't have any play dough so luckily Grandma Linda provided a recipe and they went to work.
On Saturday, CBW and I went shopping for her birthday party. Very fun. That evening three friends from high school (Andrea, Angie, and Lisa (who is due May 1) all came to Menomonie. It was a great night. We went out to eat at one of Lisa's favorites and finally all got caught up again since our reunion this Fall. It is such fun to have friends you have known since you were five.
On Sunday the big highlight was that I continue to run farther in my 30 minutes which is fun to see. I have lots of people motivating me. I'm looking forward to getting outside again once Spring hits.
On Monday we got that call about 3:30 that CAW was sick again. Our neighbor Janell checked out his ears and it looked as though his ear infection had returned. Uncle D and I split the day yesterday and CAW did a lot of sleeping (of course more for Uncle D).
I'm taking Friday off and spending the day in the cities with my sister and then we are meeting some friends for dinner. Can't wait!!!!!
On Saturday we are going to my folks because my Grandma B. is turning 90 and we are having a celebration on Sunday at the Senior Center. She is still doing so well. Amazing.
I'm again hooked on Olympic figure skating (go Sasha!) and American Idol (go Paris). It was difficult to get much else done last night.

1 Comments:
At 7:17 AM,
Sara Biren said…
Sasha was wonderful! It's a good thing that figure skating will be over by Friday night or there wouldn't be a birthday dinner, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home