A family of four

Thursday, February 02, 2006

All four sick at once!

I'll spare you the details but we have all been sick this week. It started with CAW on Sunday morning. On Tuesday we had the special treat of all being very sick the same day. I got to be 'least sick' so I also got to take care of two sick children while Uncle D spent the day on the bathroom floor. I seriously found myself daydreaming of the days I got to be sick all by myself and spend the day on the couch. A friend said 'Moms don't get to be sick.' I think she is right. We are all slowly recovering but CBW is still ill so we are working half-days today.

I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to run again. Walking the stairs at work today almost did me in.

My sister is heading up to Duluth today for a conference. I'm so jealous. I'm sure it is just beautiful with the bright sun and new snow.

Happy February!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger pdxkatie said…

    Oh my gosh - I've been coughing and hacking with the "100 day cough" (thanks, helpful telephone advice nurse) since I got back from evil texas. I was getting lazy about blogging and kept wondering what you guys were up to. Now I know.
    We are off to Mexico next week so I am trying v.v. hard to get well.

    Hope you guys get better soon. I truly believe in the power of codiene!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home