Happy Mom's Day

I know lots of you get up at 5:00 a.m. each morning but I'm a sleep-deprived, single-parent this week so it felt really brutal this a.m.
I hope everyone had great Mother's Days. Uncle D left at 6 a.m. on Sunday but my sister was kind enough to come spend the day with me. She once again got to be a witness to how crazy things can get with a one and a four year old. CAW is cutting a new tooth and didn't sleep more than 45 minutes in a row from 2:00 a.m. on Sunday morning. Luckily Shelly let me take a two-hour nap so I didn't have to start the week off quite so tired. I asked her if she wanted to be taken off our will (in terms of taking care of our children if anything happens to us). She laughed and said 'no, but I want you and Uncle D to be really, really safe.' We had a good laugh.
Uncle D and I went van shopping on Saturday. We have been saving for quite some time so hopefully we can really make it happen soon.
I'm trying to think of any other updates:
CBW had a fever and stayed home on Friday.
CAW and I went to Joshua's farm birthday party on Saturday.
School ends for CAW and CBW this Wednesday.
That's about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home