Weekend Update....on Wednesday!
This is my 81 year old Grandma! She is such an amazing (and kind) woman. She is a constant reminder to live your life to your fullest. Here she is cheering her granddaughter, Kristina, on during her crew race.
CBW's favorite animal at the zoo. But she kept asking 'why is he dirty?'
Grandma Sal helping CBW with her wing-span!
HelloWell that about says what kind of crazy week it has been. I'm trying to remind myself that I survived my job last year at this time and I weighed 70 pounds more and felt awful! I can do it. I'm taking Friday off to spend with friends. We are going to have such a wonderful day of pampering, talking, drinking, eating, and catching up. I'm counting the hours.
Well I had a great weekend in Madison with CBW, my Mom, and my amazing Grandma! We went down to watch my cousin Kristina on the crew team. It was a beautiful day and we spent quite a bit of time at the zoo.
We also got to visit my friend Taya and see her new house. It was a very fun trip. CAW and Uncle D bonded at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home