A family of four

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Four Family Days!







Our little monkeys watching the real monkeys!


The kids were home Friday-Monday and loved it!
On Saturday we hit 'Elmo Live' with Heather (Will) and Teresa (Owen). I did this with CBW when she was CAW's age. It was just as much fun with the boys. CAW lasted until there were two songs left. He didn't get down for his nap until 4:00 p.m. He was wiped out! Owen was the only little boy interested in sitting still for a photo!

CBW hung with Auntie while we were at Elmo. They made brownies. Auntie knows the ways to CBW's heart!

On Monday we hit the Minnesota Zoo thinking it wouldn't be busy since it was so cold and many kids had school. We were wrong. However we had a great time. The kids loved it. The highlight was the dolphin show. CBW got a stuffed dolphin and named her 'Spree' after the 5-year old dolphin at the zoo.

Uncle D and I both had some none-kid fun this weekend. Uncle D hit his first 'Wild' game on Friday night. On Sunday afternoon I saw 'Juno' with a friend. It is SOOOO good. I have been thinking about it ever since (the sign of a great movie).

This Saturday the UMD women and I hit the Mall of American for our annual trip. Fun times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home