Our girl is 7...Cake on Friday....Cake on Saturday...Cake on Sunday!
It is very hard for us to believe she is 7. Although today is her birthday we have been celebrating for three days already =)
On Friday she got to bring cake to school and her best little buddy from school invited her over for a playdate to celebrate (since she can't make the party).
I got home last Friday night from North Carolina. Saturday we headed west to celebrate with Uncle D's family. The kids had a great time. They enjoyed seeing their grandparents, uncle Eric, cousin Jase, great-grandma Clara, great-aunt Jane, and great-uncle Neil.
On the way home we stopped to celebrate with Auntie Shelly. While Uncle D fixed her radio and battery, we walked around her beautiful neighborhood and soaked in the sun. CAW loved all of the dogs and babies.
Then we stopped at Stride Rite to buy CAW some new 'running shoes.' He was so excited. He needed something to help through all of the birthday attention his sister has been receiving.
As I told Cgirl last night, I could have not been more excited seven years ago when she joined us! I wanted a daughter so much and she truly has exceeded my expectations of how great that was going to be and she is only 7! She is so kind and gentle and she loves to spend time with us. We sure got lucky on March 16, 2002!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home