A family of four

Monday, March 06, 2006

Clifford Birthday Party!




We had a very fun weekend!
Saturday I took CBW into the cities to get a hair cut, do some birthday shopping, and buy a few more things for the big party next weekend. We even got to meet Auntie for lunch.

I ran outside on Saturday. It felt great to be outside although I can tell I used different muscles because I'm still hurting today (Monday).

Sunday I took CBW to her friend Katelyn's Clifford Birthday party. CBW won the 'pin-the-tail-on-Clifford' contest. This was a big deal for her. These friends have been her buds since she was in the infant room at daycare so it is a very special group.

We then met a student Uncle D worked with and her fiance for dinner. Then I headed to Hudson for my friend Andrea's amazing Oscar party! Very fun. However the drive home was not fun! She always has these great parties with food created around the movies of the year. My favorite part is all the movie candy she buys. I ate an entire cup of Milk Duds, Gobstoppers, Sugar Babies, Sour Patch Kids, etc. It was yummy!

I hope that in 2007 I will have at least seen a few of the big movies!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sara Biren said…

    Let's make a pact that we will see each of the 5 Best Picture nominees for 2007 before the Awards Show. Remember when we sobbed through Schindler's List and ate Reese's Nutrageous Bars?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home