Where did that week go?



Sorry for the delay in posting. Uncle D was gone for five days and now he has been working every night. This has made life at our home a little nuts but I keep telling myself we will make it through April.
CAW~
CAW is now not only crawling, he is walking. Yes, he gave us one whole week to get used to his mobility. He is also 'balloon mental' and is happy as long as he has a balloon in his hand. He is cutting his 10th tooth and lately likes to get up too early in the morning.
CBW~
CBW missed her Daddy lots while he was away. She had her friend Emma over for a playdate. They had lots of fun playing and doing crafts (thanks to Amy, not me!) On Saturday night her Auntie Shelly came for the night. We all greatly appreciated that so I could get all my Sunday tasks done and get prepared for another busy, busy week.
J-Bird~
I'm finally going to go to the doc to see what is wrong with my foot. I ran on Sunday and have been in great pain ever since. I'm been ignoring this since January in hopes it would go away so now I guess I need to face the facts.
Here are some recent photos.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home