Big...big...big...weekend





Okay, this is our weekend in pictures and it may make you tired just reading it! On Friday, Uncle D finally came home. We were all happy but CBW was most excited.
On Saturday a.m. we traded in our CRV for our new minivan! Uncle D says I've been talking about this car since 2001 so it is so wonderful to finally have made it happen.
Saturday afternoon I took CBW to the Cities to visit my friend and her new baby boy, Dane. He was adorable and I had a great time catching up with my h.s. friends.
Then we headed north to see Olivia's dance recital. She did so well and both Teresa and I cried during each of her performances. Hopefully CBW will want to do dance next year too.
CBW and I had a great time driving around in our new wheels. She asked lots of questions and really enjoyed her new view.
On Sunday we brought CAW in for his one-year photos. He actually did quite well. We then grocery shopped, had lunch, and headed home to do a lot of housework/lawn care.
It was a busy, busy weekend! I'm so excited about our van. It is used but seems in almost perfect condition. I'm still trying to adjust to the white but we couldn't pass up this opportunity. I hope we have many great family trips in our new van!

2 Comments:
At 9:22 AM,
Sara Biren said…
Hot wheels! I'm so happy that your dream finally came true. We're very excited to see your family and your new vehicle in a few short days!
At 10:14 PM,
pdxkatie said…
You've got a mom bomb! That's what E calls minivans . . . ha! Though I am a Volvo station wagon driving mama myself so I can't pretend like I haven't succumbed myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home