A family of four

Friday, February 01, 2008

trying not to freeze to death....



Hello
It has been a very cold week in western Wisconsin. CBW experienced her first two snow-days. I had no idea that would be so exciting to a child in kindergarten...but it was! We even kept CAW home because they are playing so well together (most days!).

Last weekend my folks called and said 'We are missing the kids so much! Can you please meet us so we can have them for a night?' That is a fun call to get! I had already had my annual UMD Mall of America trip planned so Uncle D had the house to himself (yet one more Saturday!).

I had a great time with my girlfriends. We had a wonderful lunch, Teresa announced her pregnancy (someone is always pregnant at these gatherings), and we shopped! Very fun.

This weekend our friends from River Falls are coming over on Sunday and on Saturday we are going to Ellie's hockey game since she is playing close to us for once. It should be a fun time.

Last night Uncle D and I heard the kids yelling. He ran upstairs to find CBW and CAW had zipped themselves into the crib tent and couldn't get out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home