A family of four

Monday, March 30, 2009

More birthday parties





































Cgirl was invited to a birthday party on Saturday (pirate theme) and Sunday (McDonalds). What a social life this little girl has! She was finally feeling better and ready to be out having fun with her friends.

I got to tour CAW's daycare for work on Friday. He had so much fun showing us around. Now if he would only smile for photos.......he gets this from his father's side=) I guess I captured one smile when he is wearing his cool tractor underwear.

I didn't get enough writing done this weekend, but I hope to change that next weekend. Uncle D gets to fly to a military base on Saturday so Grandma Sal is coming to babysit so I can spend the day at the library!
In the last photo you will see I am admitting to my newest obsession (that is the first step).....Hanna Andersson clothing. I'm not sure what my problem is but I think it something about the fact that Cgirl will only look cute in these clothes for a bit longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home