A family of four

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday...Monday

A quick Monday update...
I was out of town for work on Thursday and Friday. Uncle D and the kids seem to do fine without me.

On Saturday we attempted pictures with both children. Yikes. We finally realized that CAW just won't smile in those settings. Luckily his cute sister makes up for his 'runaway-bride-stare.' My friend Teresa called and asked Uncle D how it went and he said "even if CBW was stabbing CAW in the pix we would not be doing it again"

On Saturday night Auntie Shelly came to visit. We had a great time and started making food and plans for her big party in two weeks. CBW followed her all around. We even painted CBW's nails which Uncle D did not fully appreciate.

On Sunday I actually ran for 30 minutes outside. I froze but my friend Summer will be happy to know that I've cut 2.5 minutes off my time. That feels good but I need some better winter gear if I'm going to continue this insanity.

Later on Sunday I headed to the mall and finally started Christmas shopping. It felt good.

I'm so excited because my good friend Katie and her family are coming for dinner tomorrow. I can't wait to see how Evan has grown.

Happy Mondays to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home