All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....
I always envisioned a six-year-old when I sang this song, but this year it is all about CAW. He got one front tooth on Saturday and I believe he is working on his second. Two nights ago he was up until 1:00 a.m. and then up again at 3:30 a.m. Ouch. It wasn't the best way to start the week off.
Everyone is healthy here and we are all so hopeful we won't catch what CBW had. However it is still spreading like crazy at daycare so I'm still thinking it will happen....hopefully not Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
On Friday we head to my Aunt and Uncle's to celebrate our Norwegian Christmas (we do a different ethnicity every year). On Saturday we celebrate with Big D's family and on Sunday we celebrate at home with my family. It will be a great three days.
Well after missing Thursday and Friday last week I have LOTS to do at work.
Everyone is healthy here and we are all so hopeful we won't catch what CBW had. However it is still spreading like crazy at daycare so I'm still thinking it will happen....hopefully not Friday, Saturday or Sunday!
On Friday we head to my Aunt and Uncle's to celebrate our Norwegian Christmas (we do a different ethnicity every year). On Saturday we celebrate with Big D's family and on Sunday we celebrate at home with my family. It will be a great three days.
Well after missing Thursday and Friday last week I have LOTS to do at work.

1 Comments:
At 11:06 PM,
pdxkatie said…
Yeah for CAW's tooth!
Seeing you last month just makes me miss you all the more.
Much love,
K.
Post a Comment
<< Home