Productive Day!
Hello~
We are trying to prevent some virus at work so we can't even open our .jpg files (or accept any new ones). I had a great picture of CBW and Stella I wanted to post.
We had a fun weekend. Uncle D and CAW headed to Grandma and Grandpa's to see everyone. It sounds like CAW slept and traveled well.
I took CBW to central Wisconsin to see my friend Laural. We had a great time and the girls did well together. CBW and I did a little shopping on Saturday. It was great fun. She was trying on hats, glasses, and scarves. She kept telling me 'Mommy that is so cute.' I was cracking up right in the middle of Marshall Field's.
Not much else is new. We are busy, busy as we get ready for orientation next week.
We are trying to prevent some virus at work so we can't even open our .jpg files (or accept any new ones). I had a great picture of CBW and Stella I wanted to post.
We had a fun weekend. Uncle D and CAW headed to Grandma and Grandpa's to see everyone. It sounds like CAW slept and traveled well.
I took CBW to central Wisconsin to see my friend Laural. We had a great time and the girls did well together. CBW and I did a little shopping on Saturday. It was great fun. She was trying on hats, glasses, and scarves. She kept telling me 'Mommy that is so cute.' I was cracking up right in the middle of Marshall Field's.
Not much else is new. We are busy, busy as we get ready for orientation next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home