Happy Father's Day Uncle D~
I know I can complain about Uncle D from time to time=) especially in regards to his accomplishing tasks, running late, etc. However I want folks to know that I couldn't have asked for a better father for my children. He is awesome with them and truly treats parenthood like a partnership. I'm a lucky woman.
Other updates:
CAW can't stop sleeping. He is napping 5-6 hours a day and sleeps another 10-11 at night. We are not sure what is up but our babysitter hardly sees him during the day. However, the 10 hours he is awake he is going FULL SPEED!
Yesterday I got a letter from the drunk driver who hit us last year. I had sent him a card on the one year anniversary in hopes he was celebrating his one year sobriety. It was a great letter and even more healing to hear how well he has done this year.
We have a low-key weekend planned which is good since we have traveled the past three and may again the next two.
Happy Father's Day weekend!
Day 5 of Orientation! YAY!
Other updates:
CAW can't stop sleeping. He is napping 5-6 hours a day and sleeps another 10-11 at night. We are not sure what is up but our babysitter hardly sees him during the day. However, the 10 hours he is awake he is going FULL SPEED!
Yesterday I got a letter from the drunk driver who hit us last year. I had sent him a card on the one year anniversary in hopes he was celebrating his one year sobriety. It was a great letter and even more healing to hear how well he has done this year.
We have a low-key weekend planned which is good since we have traveled the past three and may again the next two.
Happy Father's Day weekend!
Day 5 of Orientation! YAY!

1 Comments:
At 6:49 AM,
AndiR said…
Why do you tease me with your child's sleeping ability? he he he
Post a Comment
<< Home