A family of four

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm a stay-at-home Mom!


Just call me Carol!

Okay, not really but I'm getting a healthy dose this week. Our babysitter is teaching a class this week and next (afternoons only) at our local college so I'm only working half-days.

In typical jbird fashion I'm trying to jam as much into this time as possible. Yesterday I played Barbies, colored, cooked dinner, made cookies, and made banana bread (for my pregnant friend with cravings). That was all from just getting home at 1:30 p.m. CAW napped 1.5 hours so CBW and I were able to get a lot of fun in.

Today I signed CBW up for a three-week gymnastics class. She is so excited and hopeful she'll learn how to do a cartwheel. I'll try to take pictures today in her new leotard. Too cute! Tomorrow we have a play date scheduled and we had plans on Thursday but they just fell through (I'm sure we'll fill them up!).

Although I don't think I could be home all-day, every-day, I'm enjoying these afternoons for sure.

This weekend was spent mostly indoors with one trip to our local water park. We are looking forward to a much cooler weekend ahead.

My friend Andrea will enjoy CAW's Sunday sleep schedule:
7:20 up
11:30-1:00 nap
4:30-7:20 nap
8:30-7:00 sleep

On Sunday CBW slept until 9:40 a.m.! Glory days are ahead!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger AndiR said…

    WHAT DO YOU DO TO YOUR CHILDREN TO MAKE THEM SLEEP SO MUCH?????? ARGHHHHH!!!! I can't believe you posted that schedule, just to taunt me. Terrible. Terrible. I'm glad you're enjoying the time at home! It sounds very fun....and Lord knows, you'd kick Carol Brady's booty all over the neighborhood with the skillz you're demonstrating. (Afterall, she had Alice... :-).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home