A family of four

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fun photos....






Work is nuts!
Life outside of work is busy, busy.
My mom is here this week and we are having a blast. She is tired after chasing CAW for the 10 hours he is awake. She has insisted I do fun things at night to get some time away so last night I met Leila for dinner in Hudson and tonight Uncle D and I are going out. What a treat!

Photo 1: CBW goes back to the dentist only this time.....no cavities!

Photo 2: CBW and Ty having a picnic this weekend.

Photo 3: On Monday we said 'good-bye' to Katie! We were all so sad. She was wonderful and our summer with her was awesome. The kids love her so much.

Photo 4: Uncle D gave CAW blue yogurt and a spoon last night.

Photo 5: obviously, a bath needed to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home