A family of four

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Where did those two weeks go?






















April is probably the busiest month for our family when you combine all of our schedules. We look forward to the month of MAY!
Lots of excitement in our house...

1. Uncle D loved his birthday pressents (although the big present is sitting in our garage!)
2. I took CBW to Miranda and Morgan's ice skating show. She loved it. I hope we can find time for skating next year.

3. Uncle D took CBW to the movie Cars for Family Weekend on campus. She loved having some time alone with her Dad.

4. CAW had pink eye for two days. It has since passed and no one else has gotten it (yet!)

5. On Saturday I got away to the Cities for a few hours to see my UMD gals. Lots of fun. I also got another peak at the two new babies!
6. Tonight I take a final and then on Saturday I have my last weekend class. On Sunday we are having the neighbors over for dinner since they officially move Tuesday=(
Hope you are all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home