Day 2 of Uncle D being gone
We did well yesterday. Uncle D left for Atlanta at 10:00 a.m. We had planned a busy and fun day. We finally met baby Aidan (Amy from UMD and SDSU's little guy). We have been trying to get together for months but they have had a lot of illness at their house since Aidan's arrival. The girls and CAW played very well and Aidan was a perfect baby.
Yesterday afternoon we headed to the Children's Museum with our neighbors. The children made windsocks (you can see them in the house photo). We also drove by our neighbor's new home. I'm still so sad. They will be gone in a month=(
The kids slept through the night and we survived the morning. Tomorrow will be the big test since I have a big meeting at 9:00 a.m. I hope everyone cooperates.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home