The mystery has been solved....
CAW is cutting his first two-year molar! We have not had a new tooth in so long I didn't put two and two together until Sunday night. Now that we know the problem and give him Motrin each night before bed he has been sleeping 11 hours straight. Much better. One little slice of his tooth is poking through.
Tonight the kids go to Grandma and Grandpa's. We don't have daycare on Friday so my folks were kind enough to take the kids for two days. What will I do with myself? I've got so many things I need to accomplish that I would not be able to sleep if I tried to actually do them all....Darrin has big plans with his new crawler.
Fun, fun!
Tonight the kids go to Grandma and Grandpa's. We don't have daycare on Friday so my folks were kind enough to take the kids for two days. What will I do with myself? I've got so many things I need to accomplish that I would not be able to sleep if I tried to actually do them all....Darrin has big plans with his new crawler.
Fun, fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home