A family of four

Thursday, May 17, 2007

CBW my helper!!!!!


Well this week has been worse than imagined. I didn't get the 'boot' on Monday like I hoped so I have another week of non-weight-bearing on my foot.
Parenting two small children is physical enough but with crutches I literally collapse at the end of each day.
Thanks to my Mom, Sister, Joan, and Kim for helping out at home this week. We would not be making it without you. Thanks also for all the 'well-wishes.' I feel so grateful this situation is short-term. I feel so blessed for my good health and all my limbs!!!
My biggest helper this week is CBW! She literally is my missing leg! She has been such a sport and help with her brother. I'm taking her away on Saturday night to a dance recital in town. She will deserve the outing.
On Tuesday night my Mom came with to our graduation daycare party. It was wild!!!!! Kids everywhere! But also so much fun. We have known some of these children since CBW was born. It was fun to introduce the families to 'Grandma Sal.' CBW sang a song and both CBW and CAW got a diploma. Too cute. I need to post the photos soon.
Happy Thursday everyone!
Grandma Sal comes again tonight so it is will be a good night for us too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home