Happy MAY!!!!
I love this weather. Even though our lives are crazy-busy right now everything seems easier and better with the sun out!
Here are some udpated on our lives:
1. My family had dinner in the Cities on Saturday night (minus children thanks to babysitter Katie!). Shelly and Gurkan announced they are going to Turkey and Italy for 15 days in May/June to meet his family. My Mom looks worried!
2. Ty moved away! We said our last good byes on Monday night in the garage. I took Ty and CBW to 'Meet the Robinsons' on Sunday afternoon. They played outside all weekend and made the most of every last second.
3. CAW and I had a battle of 'the hat' on Sunday. After one hour of taking him inside every time he took his hat off, I won! Men! He is definitely ready to turn 2!
4. We had a round of pink eye at our house last week. CAW had it Sunday-Monday and CBW had it Thursday-Friday. It did ruin our run of not missing any school this semester but that is okay.
5. I just got the call Monday that Laural had her twins. I'm so darn excited for her. She sounded tired. They were both almost seven pounds! I may drive to meet them on Sunday. I'll post pictures then.
Enjoy the sun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home