A family of four

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

some more photos
































I'm behind on my photos.
1&2)The top two photos were of of our visit to Ty and Josie's house this past Sunday. The kids quickly reconnected and had a blast running through the entire house. The energy was HIGH for the first hour. We must keep getting together. I feel like I've seen them both almost every day since they were born. We are really missing them all.
3) Grandma Sal took CBW to Shrek 3! It sounds like they both loved it. CBW needed some fun after being a nurse for the past week.
4,5,6,7) Pics from CAW's party. I love the photo of the boys. CAW was the only one not cooperating. I also love the next photo that showed how quickly they became upset and scattered once CAW left the couch. My friend Billy always comments that all of these boys look like they have the same Dad.
We caught a quick photo of my folks and my Grandma as they headed out the door.
We were so lucky to Cousin Brandon and Uncle Eric attend the bash too. CBW had a blast with her older cousin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home