Weekend on the road
Friday night Uncle D and I went out to eat (thanks to Linda and Dennis) and then spent 2.5 hours moving Uncle D's office. It was very nice to get away although we only moved about 1/4 of his office before I became too tired.
On Saturday night we headed west for our nephew's confirmation on Sunday morning. The kids did well and loved seeing Grandpa and Grandma twice in the same weekend. CAW only made it 25 minutes in church (actually only 10 minutes of the service since it started at 10:15). Once he started drawing in the hymnals I knew we needed to go=) CBW made it the entire service (minus one bathroom break). We were all very proud of Brandon. He did a great job with his readings in front of the whole church.
We then headed to the Cities so CAW could get a nap in before Auntie Shelly's Fundraiser that afternoon. CBW and I made a quick stop at Maddy's 6th birthday party. It was a Candyland theme which was a huge hit with CBW.
We then had dinner in Minneapolis for the fundraiser. My Aunt and Uncle from Texas were there. My Grandma and parents were there too. The kids loved singing along and Uncle D decided to start drinking since I did all the driving Sunday (due to his injured back).
It was a great day but we all collapsed that night and had a difficult time getting up and moving Monday morning.

1 Comments:
At 8:08 AM,
pdxkatie said…
Jac - please tell your mom I say hello and that she looks great! She looks like your sister - retirement is her friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home