A family of four

Thursday, February 07, 2008

twists and turns




Funny how you wake up with a plan of how the day or week is going to be....and things change in a moment.

On Sunday I had big plans...we were having friends over, I was going to work out, I was going to get some homework done, etc. Well then I got a fever and it lasted for 48 hours. I actually missed a day of work for my own health (shocker, I know).

Before Sunday's plans changed, CBW and I were able to get to Hudson on Saturday to see cousin Ellie play hockey. CBW loved it and is still talking about it. Luckily the game was only an hour because we were all quite cold. Funny thing is we then went for ice cream.

Then we met Andrea and her daughter to play. It was so fun to just sit and chat while the girls ran off all their eneregy. A very fun night.

Not much else to report. I picked CAW up last night and heard the report that the kids in his room were 'dropping like flies.' It is some awful fever/cough that lasts all week. Now we just wait.....

Is it spring yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home