Big finale!


I just packed four weeks of summer into four days.
More details to follow but I must tell you about last night.
Andrea, Angie and I went to see George Michael! It was seriously one of the best concerts I've ever seen (and I'm seen some good ones...U2, Dave Matthews, Simon & Garfunkel, Janet Jackson, etc.)
We started with dinner in St. Paul at W.A. Frost!
We then headed down to the Xcel. The place was full of women in their 30's and gay men of all ages (from teens to seniors!) Everyone was welcome. It was a great time. He is still gorgeous. He performed for almost three hours and we danced and sang along the entire time. I knew all but five songs.
Very, very, very fun!!!!! I got home and in bed by 1:30 a.m. Yikes.
I'm trying to post my AVI file of Freedom with no luck. (Katie?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home