A family of four

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Holli visits and brings flowers and fun!


We had such a fun night with Holli (although my children were horrible). Uncle D had to work and Holli got to witness two children (one was tired and one was just sassy). Holli helped me get our flowers planted and even planted my hanging baskets (more photos to come).


We miss Holli. We wish her the best of times in Peru. She wants us to come visit but we can't even make it to Florida=)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Holli said…

    Woohooo, I made the blog!!!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Holli said…

    I loved having the kids run around the house..... literally "around" the house!!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Holli said…

    f I keep adding comments, this will be the most commented about post!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home