A family of four

Monday, June 02, 2008

One year down....



I dropped CBW off at the bus today. It is my last day to help out since my job goes into full-swing starting tomorrow. I had to get a before and after shot. Zach's sister jumped in the photo too (she is going to kindergarten next year).
I kept telling CBW she only had one week of school left. She seemed very excited but then asked me 'mom, what's a week?' When I explained she only had five more days left she was even more excited.
We had a very fun weekend. I somehow made it through class on Friday night and Saturday a.m. Then we headed to Woodbury where Auntie treated the kids to 1.5 hours of playtime in an indoor park.
Uncle D and I got out Saturday night for dinner. Sunday was 'catch-up' day. Last night we met my folks and sister to celebrate her birthday and our anniversary. We sat outside and enjoyed the most beautiful weather I've witnessed in a long, long time. It was wonderful.
Tonight I get to see my dear friend Holli! I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home