A family of four

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My girl is growing up=(





























Boo hoo and YAY!!!!!











We had a very full (but fun) weekend. CBW was invited to her first 'over-night.' I never thought she would do it but when I asked if she wanted to spend the night she said 'yeah, sure.' It was a shocker. I stayed by the phone all night and it never rang. When I picked her up at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning she was tired but she had a huge smile on her face. We headed to the Cities for a haircut and birthday party. It was such fun to spend a day with her. After Will's birthday party (see photo of him soaking in the pool, I love it) we headed to Mall of America to make a Build-a-Bear for a friend and try out two rides.

An exciting addition to CBW's sleepover was the fact that Uncle D and CAW headed north for the weekend to help with hay. Grandma Sal watched CAW and Uncle D spent the weekend in the field (both loved it!). CAW even called me 'Grandma' when he came home. I guess that means he had a great time. So, I had the house to myself on Friday night. I watched a movie and wrote my paper (while waiting for the phone to ring). It was so strange to hear such silence (can you hear silence?) but it was a huge treat and much needed.

On Monday night Luka and Leila came over so Darrin could fix Leila's brakes. The kids all did so well together. CAW cried when Luka left.

On Tuesday CBW had swimming lessons. I proofed my paper while she swam=)

My paper is due tomorrow and I only have two more days of orientation left. Friday night and all day Saturday I have class so my summer officially begins at 5 p.m. on Saturday. Please think of me celebrating=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home