A family of four

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

yes Billy, I have sick kids!
















Well Easter plans certainly changed and changed fast. My folks took the kids on Friday night so I could study on Saturday and Uncle D could enjoy his birthday alone! We headed out to eat on Friday night when we got the call that CAW was sick. I ended up getting CAW on Saturday and hanging out with him for the weekend. I sent Uncle D up to Pickle Lake to enjoy the weekend and bring Cgirl home.

The Easter Bunny did manage to find CAW (even though he was so sick!). Cgirl had an awesome weekend playing with her cousins. They even saw the Hannah Montana movie.

Monday night Cgirl came down with it. So far Uncle D and I have escaped...... Auntie came to help us with Cgirl today since we both were busy, busy with work. This past month has been hard. Luckily they were very healthy this year up until a month ago.

On Friday (before everyone got sick) we played with Teresa and her family. The girls took off (we hardly saw them) and the boys did well together. It was a dream come true! We actually could talk. As always, Owen is much more photogenic than CAW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home