A family of four

Saturday, February 06, 2010

neglected blog....






















Hello

My good friends, Janell and Teresa, reminded me that I have not updated my blog for quite some time. I forget that not everyone is on facebook.

Life has been full (as always!)

-I graduated in December

We had many, many holiday celebrations and luckily none of them were cancelled due to the weather

-We enjoyed a break from many activities in early January. That was nice since our nights are now filled with dance, piano, and girl scouts for Cgirl. CAW has now started karate two nights a week.

-Thursday my Uncle got wonderful news in regard to the stage-four throat cancer he is fighting.

-We celebrated lots of big birthdays (Grandpa Tom and Grandma Linda turned 60! and a few close friends turned the big 40!).
-I attended Summer's baby shower. We can't wait for March to hear the news.

-I threw a 'sprinkle' for a friend at work. If you didn't know a 'sprinkle' is a mini-shower for a second (or third=) child.

I posted some photos from the Father/Daughter dance last night. When we were getting ready Cgirl thanked me for picking Uncle D when I decided to get married. It was so precious. She sure loves her Daddy. She also loves her friends. She has created so many great friendships. When she came home last night and told me every detail of the two-hour dance she kept referring to her friends as 'my girls.' I love it because true friendships are so critical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home