A family of four

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thankful for Thanksgiving


What a fun four days off! We had a great time up north. The children did very well sleeping away from home and Grandma Sal was kind enough to babysit until Saturday so I could shop with Shelly (something I have not done on Black Friday for years) and Uncle D could work on his tractor.

I'm thrilled to report that my shopping list is near completion. Teresa R. told me she likes to get it all done in November so she can truly enjoy all of the fun activities in December. I'll let you know how that goes.

Summer will also be happy to know that I ran twice over break. I was planning to go outside yesterday due to the nice temp but changed my mind due to the rain.

We headed home on Saturday and spent the day putting up our Christmas tree and lights. CBW was a big help and enjoyed every second of it. I tried to be my non-controlling self and let her put the decorations where she thought they belonged (which was usually about two feet from the bottom of the tree). Another good life lesson.

Well our break was filled with family, fun, and relaxation. I hope yours was too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home