Pictures coming!


I'm studying on a Saturday night (the kids are in bed) so I thought I would make a quick post. I can't believe I didn't even get time to post some fun photos from last weekend. Meet Diego with Owen and Disney on Ice were great! The day went so well (CAW napped, no one got sick, the weather was good, etc.) Uncle D was the taxi cab driver and did a great job downtown Msp.
This past week the children were home on Spring Break. They are both trying to shake colds, etc. This resulted in both of them sleeping about 12 hours per night and CAW napping 2-4 hours a day. That was very nice. I felt like they were college students on Spring Break.
CBW's birthday on Friday was a fun low-key day. I took the day off to hang with her. Teresa and Heather came in the afternoon and all the kids played and we had cake. The six children (although Charlie is only 5 weeks old) did so very well together. Everyone shared and CBW and Olivia disappeared for most of the time.
Friday night was a special 'family night' (in CBW's words). We did all her favorite things. She had chocolate milk at dinner, we played hours of Barbies, and watched the singing scenes of 'Walk the Line.' She was very well-behaved all day and did a great job opening her gifts (we've been working on that). However when my folks sent her five nickels, five dimes, and five pennies in her card she started yelling 'I'm rich!' Hopefully she'll do as well tomorrow for her friend party.
Uncle D has purchased an Oliver 'crawler.' I have decided he really has a disease. Since Thursday night when he saw the ad he has hardly slept. He was completely absent and constantly disappearing to do some more research or call his Dad, my Dad, or his brother. I finally said 'can you please either buy this or move on because I'd like you to check back in.' He did purchase it and is going to pick it up tomorrow night if all goes well. Yikes. He is OLIVER-MENTAL!
Tonight we headed to the Children's Museum for an hour and then to Best Buy for a part for our video camera so it is working tomorrow...then baths...then bed. An exciting Saturday night=)
Have a great night!
This past week the children were home on Spring Break. They are both trying to shake colds, etc. This resulted in both of them sleeping about 12 hours per night and CAW napping 2-4 hours a day. That was very nice. I felt like they were college students on Spring Break.
CBW's birthday on Friday was a fun low-key day. I took the day off to hang with her. Teresa and Heather came in the afternoon and all the kids played and we had cake. The six children (although Charlie is only 5 weeks old) did so very well together. Everyone shared and CBW and Olivia disappeared for most of the time.
Friday night was a special 'family night' (in CBW's words). We did all her favorite things. She had chocolate milk at dinner, we played hours of Barbies, and watched the singing scenes of 'Walk the Line.' She was very well-behaved all day and did a great job opening her gifts (we've been working on that). However when my folks sent her five nickels, five dimes, and five pennies in her card she started yelling 'I'm rich!' Hopefully she'll do as well tomorrow for her friend party.
Uncle D has purchased an Oliver 'crawler.' I have decided he really has a disease. Since Thursday night when he saw the ad he has hardly slept. He was completely absent and constantly disappearing to do some more research or call his Dad, my Dad, or his brother. I finally said 'can you please either buy this or move on because I'd like you to check back in.' He did purchase it and is going to pick it up tomorrow night if all goes well. Yikes. He is OLIVER-MENTAL!
Tonight we headed to the Children's Museum for an hour and then to Best Buy for a part for our video camera so it is working tomorrow...then baths...then bed. An exciting Saturday night=)
Have a great night!

2 Comments:
At 10:41 PM,
Sile said…
I had to look up what an "oliver crawler" was. Good lord, the man must be stopped.
At 8:11 AM,
Sara Biren said…
Sounds like Friday was a lot of fun -- wish Toad and I could join you one of these times. Boo hoo, will this baby ever come?
Post a Comment
<< Home