A family of four

Monday, March 05, 2007

Snow...Snow...and more Snow...

















Greetings

I have only about one minute to post. Life has been moving the past two weeks. Somehow I turned 35 (not 36 Billy!) and we got about 20 inches of snow.
I had a weekend full of birthday plans that didn't happen due to the snow (movies, dinner, shopping, etc.). However we were able to reschedule and at least get my birthday dinner with my family in this past Saturday night (Thanks Mom and Dad for still making a big deal of my birthday even at age 35=).
The kids have had great fun in the snow (as evidenced in the above photos). My folks gave me this cool headboard for our guest bedroom. Uncle D did his best to make my birthday special too even though we were snowed in.
Speaking of which...our guest bedroom needs some visitors. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the last ten guests who have planned to use the guest room have ended up cancelling.
My Dad's class got cancelled (he was supposed to come for two three-night stretches).
Liza and Kevin were coming from Chicago when Liza hurt her back at the last second.
Uncle D's folks were supposed to come this weekend and cancelled due to the snow.
My friend Lisa was going to stay over night and I cancelled on her because my in-laws were coming.
My Grandma was going to stay with us at Christmas (I don't even remember what happened there).
The list goes on and on but if you want to guarantee that you won't be actually visiting, just make plans to come to our house=)
We heard today that someone made an offer on our neighbor's house. Boo hoo!
Not much else is new. I planned a first-ever Teacher Appreciation week for CBW and CAW's teachers. We had about 20 families get on board and had a blast making plans. We decorated the rooms last night and now we get to just watch all the fun over the next five days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home