A family of four

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hump Day!




















I'm half way through Orientation (today!). I'm already thinking of all I'm going to do in my remaining two months of summer! We have been managing to keep busy (no shocker there!).
Here are the highlights!
-CBW is obsessed with 'Build-a-Bear' since her birthday party. I brought her back and she made a kitty named 'Sarah.' She constantly changes their clothes. Hopefully this will take over for Barbies!
-CBW got a hair cut. It is amazing how fast her hair grows but she does drink a lot of milk.
-On Saturday we got to visit with Auntie and Gurkan and see their photos of Turkey. They even brought CBW a Jasmine outfit!
-On Sunday CAW and CBW went to Burger King to buy Daddy his favorite breakfast! They loved running into the bedroom screaming to wake him up with hugs and kisses. They both love their Dad so much. It is so fun to witness. CAW can't get enough of Daddy since my surgery. He literally hangs from his legs and cries out 'Daaaddddddeeeee' when he leaves.
-Monday was a huge day for CBW! She started pre-K (we are calling it practice kindergarten). It was a big deal in our world and she is doing very well. She also started gymnastics (two days a week) and on Monday night we met Ty and Janell for the Shrine Circus. They loved seeing each other again. Tomorrow night we start swimming lessons.
Hopefully more blogging soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sara Biren said…

    CB looks so grown up! And I can't believe how big CA has gotten.... wow, how time flies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home