A family of four

Thursday, July 26, 2007

CAW's big news!


The blog has been all about his big sister lately..... but I must tell you all how awesome CAW is doing at potty training! Yesterday he went about six times. Because CBW wasn't trained until a week before her third birthday I thought CAW would take until at least 3.5 since I've always heard (and believed) boys are slower!
Here is the email I received from Katie today:
Hey there,
I thought this would brighten your Thursday! Carly and I are sooo excited, because Cole just went to the bathroom in the toilet, only instead of just pee, it was #2 too!!! He was kind of trying to get off after the first 5 minutes, so I thought he was done, but when I went to help him up, he said, "No, Katie". Yeah for Cole!! Sorry to email, but I was really excited, b/c he's never done this before for me :) Have a great day and try to stay out of that humidity!!
Talk to you later,
Katie

I know this will be too much information for people like Billy=) but I know all moms will appreciate it. I LOVE Katie! She is seriously the third parent and we'd gladly have her move in!
I don't want to jinx myself that he is close, but signs are all pointing in the right direction!

YAY CAW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home