A family of four

Monday, July 16, 2007

Meeting the Twins!!!!




Rachel (l) and Russell (r) are now 11 weeks old! CBW took our job very seriously as 'helpers.' I explained on our two-hour drive (which she slept most of) that we were coming to help and she could be a helper by playing with Stella.

Laural and family were doing better than imagined. They are tired but they are still laughing and holding it together. The babies were beautiful and it was very fun for me to snuggle with them.

We traveled on Friday night. I only did one feeding but had a bit of trouble getting Rachel back to sleep (her parents seem to have it down). On Saturday Laural got away for 2 hours to shop and then Phil ran some errands. Hopefully I was some help. We then took CBW and Stella out for lunch before CBW and I headed home.

The boys were gone helping with hay this weekend so I got a ton done (major Target run, each toy had a home, laundry all caught up, etc.) Sunday afternoon I took CBW to the water park for two hours. Although I envy the moms reading their books by the pool, I must say I had a blast with CBW as she continues to work on her swimming. I must have tired her out since Katie finally woke her at 9:40 a.m. today! Do you think she is our child????
Uncle D had his last interview today at 11:00 a.m. Now we just wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home