CBW's last day of pre-K
I even got to bring her to school since Uncle D is at his big interview! Thanks to the folks who called last night to wish him luck. He is interviewing all day and I'm sure he'll be wiped out tonight. I took the kids to play outside at a friend's last night so he could prepare without CBW and CAW's help! I think that was smart.
CBW told him last night 'Daddy, why do you want a new job? You fix things for college students and that is important work.' We had a good laugh about that.
CBW and her Daddy planted a garden this summer. We hoped it would help with CBW's lack-of-vegetables-diet but no luck so far. However, she does get very excited watching things grow. My Mom thinks she has a future in horticulture. We'll see.
Tonight we have swimming lessons and then on Friday CBW and I leave to finally visit Laural and her new twins! I promised to get up with them at night so everyone should now be wishing me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home