A family of four

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday fun






I had lots of fun celebrating my birthday over four days.
Friday I took the day off, had my hair cut off, and met my great friend, Leila, for dinner.

Saturday we celebrate my Grandma's 92nd birthday. She didn't want to even discuss living another ten years. However she is still so sharp although I know it is getting harder to move around.

We got some great photos of CBW and Maddy.

Sunday I attended my friend Andrea's Oscar Party! This is an event not to be missed (even though I had to last year due to the blizzard). She is a great host!

Yesterday Uncle D surprised me at work and took me out to lunch. Last night we just hung out with the kids.

Thanks for the birthday cards and birthday calls! I can't believe I'm now in my late-30's! Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home