A family of four

Monday, February 11, 2008

Our weekend ended with a bang!







We had a great weekend although we had to cancel some fun plans due to the cold, cold weather.

On Friday night I took CAW to a birthday party for his buddy Mason who turned two. CAW seemed to have a good time but he was pretty tired out from his week! Me too.

I'll hopefully have some photos to post soon from the party. Lots of little boys....lots of energy!

On Saturday CBW was invited to a tea party. They even made a kid-friendly lunch. Although it took CBW awhile to warm up, she seemed to have a great time with her buddy Maysa and her friends.

We spent the rest of the weekend inside doing Valentine's, cooking, etc. I'm SO ready for spring...anyone else?

Our big excitement started last night when I was brushing CBW's teeth. I bumped her front tooth and it lodged sideways. This created 30 minutes of drama (calling grandmas, CAW hiding under his bed because he thought we were going to pull his teeth, etc.) A very fun night and she looks awfully cute! I hope people are noticing at school today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home