A family of four

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

no school, lots of fun, and lots of projects!







































































C-girl didn't have school on Thursday or Friday. We decided to keep CAW home too and make the most of our four days.

On Thursday Uncle D began the process of seal-coating the driveway, and staining the porch and deck. Those projects went straight until Sunday at 5 p.m. when we were both racing to finish before the rain hit!

On Friday I took the kids to Como Zoo. We met Teresa and her children there. The kids loved it. CAW is still talking about all the animals he saw! We all had lunch with Auntie Shelly and then I headed to my cousin's for the afternoon.

On Saturday we did our annual Pumpkin Patch trip with Ty and his family. That was also a lot of fun, but it got hot, hot, hot and busy so we were ready to leave after two hours.

On Sunday we did major projects while the kids played outside for about seven hours (I still can't believe it). On Sunday we also had some sad news. My sister headed north to to put Ginger (our family beagle) to sleep. She was 15.5 years old and lived a great life but my parents are very sad and the moment I told C-girl she was crying. She called Grandma Sal right away to make sure they don't have the funeral without her. I'll have to find some old photos of her to post=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home