A taste of Halloween
We had another fun weekend.
On Friday night Leila, Luka, and Grandma Sal came for the night. We had dinner and then introduced Luka to throwing rocks in the river (a favorite at our house). Because we had a full house Grandma slept on C-girl's trundle bed. She loved it!
Saturday was C-girl's last soccer game. She did improve however she has a long way to go. Here is an email I received from her coach today:
C-girl's Mom -
Thank you for the pictures. And, thank you guys very much for the nice card, picture and the gift card. C-girl is such a sweetie and, hands down, has to be the cutest soccer player in the state of Wisconsin! She was a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing it again in the Spring!
Best -
Coach
We are thinking she might go into soccer modeling rather than soccer playing. The college soccer team came to watch/help on Saturday. I heard two of the women talking about C-girl. I felt nervous knowing she hasn't grasped the sport yet, but then I realized they were talking about her cute haircut. Too funny.
Thank you for the pictures. And, thank you guys very much for the nice card, picture and the gift card. C-girl is such a sweetie and, hands down, has to be the cutest soccer player in the state of Wisconsin! She was a lot of fun. Looking forward to doing it again in the Spring!
Best -
Coach
We are thinking she might go into soccer modeling rather than soccer playing. The college soccer team came to watch/help on Saturday. I heard two of the women talking about C-girl. I felt nervous knowing she hasn't grasped the sport yet, but then I realized they were talking about her cute haircut. Too funny.
After the game Grandma Sal took CAW and C-girl north for the weekend. This meant that Uncle D and I had time in our house alone. Uncle D quickly went to work cleaning the porch and deck. I quickly went to work in their bedrooms changing out summer and winter clothes. We then headed out to dinner and a run to Target.
Sunday morning I got up and headed north to party with the kids at my Aunt's Halloween event. It is usually outside, but Sunday was rainy, cold, and windy so it was inside instead. The kids loved the candy and art projects. They also loved getting a sneak peak at their costumes. I tried to make Apple Bites. See below to see how they should have looked!
Uncle D stayed behind to stain the deck/porch. Of course it rained the entire day so neither of those things happened.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home