Weekend in the water!!!!

I spent Saturday and Sunday at the water park with C-Girl!!! It was so much fun and I actually have some color (yes, I know it is August 18!). C-Girl did pass Level 1 swimming lessons but with her Mom's help this weekend she mastered underwater swimming, above-water swimming (aka the doggy paddle), somersaults under water, jumping without plugging her nose and she even went down the huge water slide (please note in the photo above). Last night when I put her to bed she complained her tummy hurt from swallowing so much water. I believe it.
Saturday we spent the day with her kindergarten buddy Rhianna. Rhianna cut her hair short which made C-girl very happy. On Sunday we spent the day with Ty. Ty is ready to school (backpacked packed and ready to go!). C-girl gave him so advice which was precious about not being too scared and trusting that you will soon know how it all works.
The water park closes on Sunday so we are going again on Wednesday evening with college friends and on Saturday with Luka. She'll probably be doing the crawl by then!
CAW's weekend wasn't quite as eventful although we planned our time at the water park while he was napping. While he napped my wonderful husband cleaned the garage (which was a great surprise!!!)
Auntie came for a quick visit Saturday night through Sunday morning. The kids loved seeing her and Elmo. In CAW's words 'I like that girl. She should stay!'

1 Comments:
At 5:22 PM,
Sara Biren said…
Boo hoo to miss the Waterpark this year! I'm sure Birdy would have loved it and Toad is doing much better this year, even swimming without his floaty vest! Alas, I still look as post-baby as I did a year ago.... sigh. Have fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home