We love Troy!!!!
We had a very fun and eventful weekend. Uncle D brought the kids down to the Dells on Friday night to meet me after my conference. The trip down was very eventful (and not in a good way). It included a lot of traffic, construction, and a flat tire. Once they finally arrived the kids and I headed to the water slides while Uncle D rested=)
On Sunday C-girl and some girls in her class went to see High School Musical 3! We loved it. C-girl didn't move the entire time. She soaked it all in.
CAW is already asking which day he gets his candy! They can't wait.

1 Comments:
At 7:04 AM,
AndiR said…
Ok, be honest though, Jac...this one was a bit more cheesy than the others! How did you manage the chocolate strawberry eating scene? You know I love my HSM....but this one was a little over the top. I'm sure I'll see it again, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home