A break from unpacking
We headed up north for 24 hours to celebrate Thanksgiving (it was a welcome break from unpacking).
The kids loved Thanksgiving dinner in the log home. The Sherstads are a bit competitive and I'm happy to report that the women won this year's trivia pursuit game! We almost won last year so we needed a victory.
On Friday morning we woke up and visited Grandpa Tom at his hunting shack. The kids loved it and CAW thinks he wants to hunt some day (I hope not!).
My Mom again kept the children (we owe her big for the past month) so Uncle D and I could unpack for Friday and Saturday. She told me on Sunday 'I'm going to miss them so much after spending so much time with them.' That was nice to hear. The Robinsons stopped out for a visit.
When the kids got home on Sunday we started decorating the house (that is very hard to do when you are trying to unpack and get settled). The kids loved it and can't wait to turn the tree on each morning.
Well December 1 is usually my goal for finished holiday cards and shopping. It sooo didn't happen this year=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home