Halloween and Haircuts!
I took Friday off and fully embraced Halloween with my children. The morning was spent at CAW's school. The afternoon was spent volunteering in C-girl's classroom. It was so much fun since I had not met a lot of the children in C-girl's classroom. And watching CAW and his best buddy Isaac walk around holding hands was sooooo cute!!
Uncle D took the kids out trick-or-treating. CAW ran from house-to-house. He was a maniac. He woke up the next day asking for Halloween again (even though he has a cold).
On Saturday I took the kids to the Cities. They were in desperate need of haircuts (see photo for proof)! Cgirl continued to get attention for her hair. She had three moms talking about her hair. One mom decided she wanted her daughter to have the same haircut so she used my cell phone to call her husband to ask if it was 'okay' (who does that?). She told him that three moms agreed she should 'go-for-it.' I told C-girl what was happening and she could have cared less.
Leila and Luka met us for haircuts and a trip to an indoor playground. Leila was laughing since my biggest gripe growing up was my hair!!!!!! The kids did great together.

1 Comments:
At 11:06 AM,
Summer said…
Your comment "who does that" regarding the woman calling her husband about the haircut was so funny. I love that last picture of C-girl with the hat - what a cutie!!!
Sounds like you had a successful Halloween!
Post a Comment
<< Home