Big News........
A new job....
A new baby (I could just hear Uncle D screaming in my head!)....
I'll let Uncle D tell you....
http://www.oc-3restoration.blogspot.com/
It is all happening Friday. I can't explain the whirlwind of activity that has happened the past two weeks. I'll post more photos soon.

5 Comments:
At 4:31 PM,
pdxkatie said…
Oh my gosh! Is the new place still in Menomonie? I can't wait to get the details.
At 6:16 PM,
kebj said…
Congrats! Now you have room for the cabinet which will be delivered after Christmas.
At 8:56 AM,
AndiR said…
Nice job posting a link for Darrin's blog...now he will get the traffic he hoped for! BUT, what is this about new car? New job? Wait a minute...I'm getting so confused?!?! LOL!
At 9:54 AM,
Sara Biren said…
Ooh, I can't wait to hear the details. Please tell me the house is closer to Hanover. I miss you!
At 4:10 PM,
Holli said…
It's beautiful!!! Where is it? When do you move in? Tell more!!
Post a Comment
<< Home